5 introduced by the Federal Law of December 27, 2009 N 374-FZ)
2. The provisions of this article apply fromtaking into account the provisions of Article 333.29 of this Code.
Article 333.29. Features of paymentstate duty for the commission of actions,related to the acquisition of citizenshipRussian Federation or renunciation of citizenshipOf the Russian Federation, as well as with the entrance toRussian Federation or departure from the RussianFederation
For committing those specified in Article 333.28of this Code of Action, the statethe duty is paid taking into account the followingfeatures:
1) is no longer valid. – Federal Law of December 29, 2004 N204-FZ;
2) upon admission to the citizenship of the RussianFederation of natural persons who had citizenshipUSSR, who lived and live in the states,which were part of the USSR, but did not receivecitizenship of these states and remaining inas a result of this, stateless personsthe state fee is not paid. If anatural person in the application for admission(restoration) to citizenship (citizenship)The Russian Federation simultaneously asksaccept (restore) citizenship(citizenship) of the Russian Federationminor children, wards,the state fee is paid in the amount,defined by subparagraph 25 of paragraph 1 of article 333.28of this Code, as for the consideration of onestatements;
(as amended by Federal Laws of December 31, 2005 N 201-FZ, of05.04.2010 N 41-FZ)
3) upon admission to the citizenship of the RussianFederation of orphans and children left withoutparental care, the state fee is notpaid;
(Clause 3 was introduced by the Federal Law of July 21, 2005 N 106-FZ)
4) for extradition to a citizen of the Russian Federation,whose place of residence isKaliningrad region, documents,provided for in subparagraphs 1, 2, 5 and 6 of paragraph 1article 333.28 of this Code, statethe duty is not paid;
(Clause 4 was introduced by the Federal Law of 05.12.2005 N 155-FZ,as amended by Federal Laws of December 31, 2005 N 201-FZ, of27.12.2009 N 374-FZ)
5) for the issuance, extension of the validity period andrestoration in exceptional cases of visasforeign citizens and stateless personsfederal officesexecutive branch in charge offoreign affairs at checkpointsacross the state border of the RussianFederation, the state fee may bepaid in foreign currency at the exchange rate,established by the Central Bank of the RussianFederation on the date of its payment.
(Clause 5 was introduced by the Federal Law of December 27, 2009 N 374-FZ)
6) for registration at the place of residence inOf the Russian Federation of foreign citizens and personsstateless participantsState program for the provisionpromoting voluntary resettlement inRussian Federation of compatriots,living abroad, as well as their family members,jointly moved to a permanent placeresidence in the Russian Federation,the state fee is not paid. (p. 6introduced by the Federal Law of 21.04.2011 N 77-FZ)
Article 333.30. The size of the state fee forcommission by an authorized federal agencyexecutive action onstate registration of the program forelectronic computers, databases andintegrated circuit topology
(as amended by Federal Law of 27.12.2009 N 374-FZ)
1. When contacting the authorized federalexecutive authority for committingactions for state registrationprograms for electronic computers(hereinafter – computers), databases and topologiesintegrated microcircuit statethe duty is paid in the following amounts:
1) for state registration of the program forComputers, databases and topology of the integralmicrocircuits, respectively, in the Register of programsfor computers, Database Registry and Topology Registryintegrated circuits, including the issuancethe applicant of the certificate of stateregistration of a computer program, database andintegrated circuit topology, as well aspublication of information about the registeredcomputer program, database and topologyintegrated circuit in the officialnewsletter:
for an organization – 2,600 rubles;
for an individual – 1,700 rubles;
2) for making changes to documents and materialsto the application for registration of a computer program, basedata and topology of an integrated circuit topublications in the official bulletin – 700 rubles;
3) for making at the initiative of the applicantchanges to deposited documents andmaterials and the issuance of a newstate registration certificatescomputer programs, databases and topologyintegrated circuit before publication inofficial bulletin:
for an organization – 1,400 rubles;
for an individual – 700 rubles;
4) for state registration of an agreement onalienation of the exclusive right toregistered computer program or basedata, alienation or pledgeexclusive right to the registeredintegrated circuit topology,license agreement for the grant of the rightusing the registered topologyintegrated microcircuit, as well as for makingchanges to these documents and theirstate registration – 3,000 rubles andadditional 1,500 rubles for eacha computer program stipulated by the contract,database and topology of an integrated microcircuit;
5) for the state registration of the transitionexclusive right to the registeredcomputer program, database and topologyintegrated circuit to others withoutcontracts – 500 rubles;
6) for registration in the Register of computer programs,Database Registry and Topology Registryintegrated circuits information about the changeowner of exclusive rights on the basis ofregistered agreement or othertitle document and for publicationspecified information in the official gazette – 1 600rubles;
7) for the issuance of a duplicate certificate ofstate registration of a computer program,databases and topology of an integrated circuit- 800 rubles.
2. If for the performance of an action,provided for in paragraph 1 of this article,organizations and individuals apply,who are the owners of the exclusiverights to a computer program, database andintegrated circuit topology, share sizestate fee paid by eachby the payer, is determined proportionallythe number of payers on the basis of clause 2Article 333.18 of this Code proceeding fromestablished sizes for organizations andindividuals.
Article 333.31. The size of the state fee foracting by authorizedgovernment agencies underfederal assay supervision
1. For the commission of actions by authorizedgovernment agencies underfederal assay supervisionthe state fee is paid inthe size established by the GovernmentOf the Russian Federation within the following limits (withindepending on the types of actions performed):
1) for testing and branding jewelry and otherhousehold items made of precious metals:
for gold items – up to 120 rubles per oneunit;
for silver items – up to 300 rubles per oneunit;
for platinum items – up to 120 rubles per oneunit;
for palladium products – up to 120 rubles per oneunit;
2) for the examination of jewelry and other householdproducts from precious metals, expertise andgemological examination of precious stones,except as providedsubparagraphs 3 and 4 of this paragraph, – up to 3 400 rublesfor one unit;
3) for performed by authorizedgovernment agencies for museumsexamination of precious metals, precious andsemi-precious stones, as well as inserts from variousmaterials in products – up to 50 rubles per oneunit;
4) has become invalid. – Federal Law of 29.11.2012 N205-FZ;
5) for the analysis of materials containingprecious metals – up to 1,400 rubles perdefinition of one element;
6) for carrying out various works – up to 600 rubles forone unit of measurement.
(Clause 1 as amended by Federal Law dated 27.12.2009 N 374-FZ)
2. For the purposes of this article, various worksadmit:
1) registration of names of manufacturersjewelry and other household products fromprecious metals;
2) production of nameplates-electrodes formanufacturers of jewelry and other householditems made of precious metals;
3) staging on jewelry and other householdproducts of imprints of names by electrosparkmethod for jewelry manufacturers and othershousehold items made of precious metals;
4) destruction of jewelry and other householdproducts of imprints of false assay marks,names of names;
5) production of assay reagents;
6) storage of valuables in excess of the establishedterm.
3. The provisions of this article apply fromtaking into account the provisions of Article 333.32 of this Code.
Article 333.32. Features of paymentstate duty for actionsauthorized government agenciesin the implementation of the federal assaysupervision
1. State fee for committingactions specified in article 333.31 of thisOf the Code, paid:
1) before the issue of products – upon presentationjewelry, other household products for testingand branding;
(as amended by Federal Law of December 29, 2004 N 203-FZ)
2) before the issuance of the results of the examination – whenpresentation of various items, products,materials and stones for examination.
(as amended by Federal Law of 31.12.2005 N 201-FZ)
When carrying out an examination in the territoriesmuseums and examination of various stones on requestlaw enforcement governmentthe fee is paid after theexamination and registration of relevantdocuments, but before the issuance of the results of the examination.
(as amended by Federal Law of 31.12.2005 N 201-FZ)
2. For testing, branding orexaminations, performing analyzes at willorganizations or individuals for whomthese actions are performed, in a shorter time,than provided for by the regulatorydocuments of the Russian stateassay office, state feecharged in the amount increased:
1) when issuing branded products withinone day from the date of acceptance of the products – by 200percent;
2) when issuing branded products withintwo days from the date of acceptance of products – by 100percent;
3) when issuing the results of the examination, oranalysis results within one day fromthe moment of acceptance of products – by 200 percent.
3. Depending on the characteristics of the presentedfor testing and branding jewelry and otherhousehold products the amount of state dutyincreases:
(as amended by Federal Law of 31.12.2005 N 201-FZ)
1) upon presentation of products with fixedstones (inserts), except for productspresented after repair – by 100 percent;
2) upon presentation of products, component parts(parts) of which are made of variousalloys of precious metals – by 100 percent.At the same time, the amount of the state feeset for precious metalthe main part of the product, which is superimposedthe main state assay mark;
3) upon presentation of products presented inindividually wrapped or with attachedlabels (tags, seals, etc.),work with which is associated with additionaltime spent – by 50 percent.
4. When branding products combinedinstrument (name and stateassay mark) the size of the stateduties are increased by 50 percent.
5. When carrying out an examinationnon-transportable (dilapidated and oversized)products, as well as during the examination of otherproducts in the museum at the request of the customerthe size of the state fee is increased by25 percent.
(Clause 5 as amended by Federal Law dated 31.12.2005 N 201-FZ)
6. Increase in the size of the state fee,provided for in paragraphs 2 – 5 of this article,calculated based on dimensionsstate fees established inin accordance with Article https://123helpme.me/1984-summary/ 333.31 of this Code.
(Clause 6 as amended by Federal Law dated 31.12.2005 N 201-FZ)
7. State duty for storagevaluables beyond the established periodcalculated starting from the 15th calendar dayafter the expiration of the due dateworks.
(Clause 7 was introduced by the Federal Law of December 31, 2005 N 201-FZ;as amended by Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 137-FZ)
8. When calculating the size of the statefees for the manufacture of assay reagents are notthe cost of precious metals is taken into account,spent on their manufacture.
(Clause 8 was introduced by the Federal Law of December 31, 2005 N 201-FZ)
Article 333.32.1. The size of the state feefor the commission of actions by the authorizedfederal executive body underimplementation of state registrationdrugs
(introduced by the Federal Law of 05.04.2010 N 41-FZ)
For the commission of actions by the authorizedfederal executive body,related to the implementation of stateregistration of medicinal products inin accordance with the Federal Law "Oncirculation of medicines "the state fee is paid inthe following sizes (depending on the typesactions taken):
1) for the examination of documents forobtaining permits for conducting clinicaldrug research formedical applications and ethical reviewwhen applying for state registrationmedicinal product – 75,000 rubles;
2) for the quality examinationdrug and relationship examinationthe expected benefit to the possible risk of usemedicinal product for medicalapplication during its state registration -225,000 rubles;
3) for the quality examinationdrug and relationship examinationthe expected benefit to the possible risk of usemedicinal product approved formedical use in the territoryThe Russian Federation for more than twenty years, withstate registration of medicinaldrug – 30,000 rubles;
4) for carrying out quality examinationdrug and relationship examinationthe expected benefit to the possible risk of usemedicinal product for medicalapplication for whichinternational multicenter clinicalstudies, some of which were carried out onthe territory of the Russian Federation, withstate registration of medicinaldrug – 225,000 rubles;
5) for the quality examinationdrug and relationship examinationthe expected benefit to the possible risk of usemedicinal product for veterinaryapplication during its state registration -150,000 rubles;
6) for confirmation of the stateregistration of a medicinal product formedical use – 100,000 rubles;
White nights are twilight stretching all night long. In astronomy, twilight is the period of time when the Sun is at a shallow depth under the horizon.
Twilight has three gradations. Civilians begin just after the sun sets and continue until the sun is 6 degrees below the horizon. During this period, it is still quite light, and there are practically no stars in the sky. Civil twilight is followed by nautical twilight, when bright stars are already clearly visible and can be used to determine the coordinates of the vessel. When the Sun plunges 12 degrees below the horizon, astronomical twilight sets in. At this time, all the stars are already perfectly visible, but there is still illumination in the sky, which can interfere with the observation of faint foggy objects.